Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from epoch.journey. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day at the Studio

Well today our day was spent mostly at the studio. Kyley and I went and cleaned it all up this morning. There was about 2 inches of dirt on the windows, after cleaning it the lighting was amazing. I really can't wait to take some pics in there.

After we were done cleaning we met the boys back at home and took over most of my backdrops, props and stands. However, we realized that my backdrop stands weren't really going to work out all that great. So Matt had a great idea to suspend them from the ceiling to open up most floor/posing space. So...we made a trip to Lowe's and get everything that we would need for that project and tomorrow morning we will head over to get that all set up. And then I will be taking some pics. YAY! My cousin is bringing her little man over a guinea pig so that I can get all my lighting set up and all that. Because my kids are now TRUE photographer's children, everytime they see the camera they cringe. lol. How nice!

Anyway, that's the update from the studio. Look for new pictures tomorrow. Pics of the studio itself as well as some "model" pics. I wonder if I can get my children to cooperate tomorrow. lol

Thanks for reading.

No comments:


Life is like photography, you develop from the negatives.

Counter