Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from epoch.journey. Make your own badge here.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Model in the making?

 

OK, just a little background information here. My friend, who happens to be a photography student, needed to borrow my middle daughter Kyley for a photo shoot. So I took her to a location that I thought would work great for her assignment. While we were there I figured I would grab a few pics of Dawson as well. BOY, am I happy I did. I got some AMAZING pics of my little man. I also snapped a few of them together. So here they are....enjoy! Just a little side note as well. Dawson DID NOT want to get his pics done this day. BUT dang did he do a GREAT job!

(This was our 1st  shot. I told him to get up there and look COOL!)  I think he accomplished that. lol

IMG_1444vintage

This was staged by the photography student...and I had to get in on the action. lol

IMG_1455ca

I LOVE this shot!

IMG_1461sepia

And this one...he was really working the camera.

IMG_1498bw

Last one for now....CHECK OUT this BEDROOM look! OMG! I think I am in trouble.

IMG_1501

No comments:


Life is like photography, you develop from the negatives.

Counter